Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hedgely Dene Gardens


This is a collage I made of photos I took at a nearby public garden, right in the middle of suburbia. I used the collage feature that comes with Picasa2 (a freebie!). Posted by Picasa

Just discovered that after you've clicked on the photo to enlarge it, THAT photo will have a square icon with arrows pointing outwards. If you click on that icon the photo will be enlarged again, and I am rather impressed with the detail that comes up, given my shaky camera work. I guess you all knew about that already though...

4 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

What a beautiful collage, Val.
I am going just now to download Picasa2!

Val said...

Another convert! I can't praise Picasa2 highly enough. It allows you to edit your photos, organises them for you, you can make slideshows, CDs, screensavers and wallpapers, email them easily, etc etc! You can even make a "movie" out of your photos.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WendyAs said...

Download Picasa 2? Good idea.