Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Slipper days

What bliss: the weather has turned wet and cold, and what a great excuse to stay indoors and potter around on the computer and read.

So what does it mean, Slipper days?? Well, that means that on days when I don't go outdoors, or at least anywhere in public, I wear slippers all day, never bothering to put on shoes.

What is good at this time of year is that the newspapers are filled with suggestions for summer reading, so in addition to the lists that I keep throughout the year, I now have a few more titles to follow up. And tomorrow I'll go to the library to pick up two more titles in the series "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" (tomorrow will NOT be a slipper day).

One day I might start a book blog, but for the past few years I've been keeping a diary of books I've enjoyed reading. I'm posting a photo of it.


No comments: