I got this from Meow. Let me know if you want to play along too.
1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
My parents, ringing from the U.S.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Of course, and I'll sometimes bring back carts that others have left. I hate the supermarkets that make you use a coin to get a cart, it seems so insulting.
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kissed, would you?
4. Do you take compliments well?
I think so, I think I smile and probably blush, even at my age!
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I'm not a numbers person, definitely a words person. One time I thought I'd try the kiddie Sudoku, with only 6 squares instead of 9. STILL couldn't figure it out. I like to do Target, which is a 9-letter square from which you have to make as many 4-letter plus words as possible, always using the letter in the centre.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Yes, as long as it wasn't too cold.
7. Do you like nipple rings?
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I went to a bible camp as a kid in New York. It was fun except for the bible reading...
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, in fact I married a Jew. Neither of us is religious so it hasn't been an issue for us.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
To be pursued (this is going back a long way!)
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
happy, fit, full from the wonderful roast lunch the Man Who Cooks made today
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Not for a long time, but Ebb Tide used to do it for me. I know, you've probably never heard of it.
14. Are you continuing your education?
Always, although these days I'm concentrating on crafty things.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Wouldn't have a clue.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My wallet with credit cards, etc. IF I had time.
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
The Man Who Cooks.
18. Whom do you text the most?
I do not text. I do not own a mobile phone.
19. Favorite children’s books?
I love the Dr Seuss books. I read them to my brother (he is 13 years younger than I am) and my mother gave me the books for my sons. So I got to enjoy them all over again.
20. What do you buy at the movies?
I rarely go the cinema these days, but when I do I might get a box of popcorn. Somehow though, these days it doesn't taste as good.
21. Do you know how to play poker?
No. (Meow, that's a surprising fact about you that YOU do!)
22. Do you wear your seat belt?
Always , even if I'm just moving the car in the driveway.